Overview of Phyno – Agu
The Beast from the East!
After bagging multiple endorsement deals lately, Nigerian heavyweight indigenous Rapper – Phyno, offers his first single for the year entitled “Agu“.
“Agu” is a mid-tempo captivating tune which has a wonderful transition of Igbo, Pidgin and English language. The song was produced by ace producer – Tspize, mixed and mastered by Mixx Monsta AKA Selebobo.
This tune is highly recommended for your playlist, check it out below and thank me later!
Even if i no get kobo…
Abo bi gan ne tim bombo…
Cos me i no wan see sorrow…
I prefer make i ride solo…
You know say anywhere we dey, afia na zu…
For more info, tracks and videos, check out Phyno’s NotjustOk Page
A few of Phyno‘s top music include:
- Phyno – Oil + Iyilu Ife
- Phyno – Iwa ft. Tekno
- Phyno – Nwa ft. Wale
- Phyno – Onyeoma ft. Olamide
- Chief Obi – Na You ft. Phyno
- Ice Prince – Feel Good ft. Phyno & Falz
- Tidinz – Akpa Aza ft. Phyno & Zoro
- Masterkraft x Phyno x Selebobo – La La La
- DJ Prince – Piom Pion ft. Olamide & Phyno
- Rudeboy – Double Double ft. Olamide & Phyno
The post Phyno – Agu appeared first on .
More on this and other updates?
Keep an eye on all our Social Media Channels
Feel free to share with Family and Friends by clicking on any of the Links below….. Cheers…!!!