fbpx
Advertise With Us
Loading...
FeaturedNews

Housemaid burns three children to death out of negligence

Advertise With Us
Loading...

A family has been left to mourn after their three children were burnt to death in a domestic fire outbreak.

Advertise With Us
Loading...

It was gathered that the children were killed in the house fire which was reportedly caused by a candle.

According to Facebook user identified as Chuks Nonso, the children’s father was at work (night shift) while the mother went for a vigil and the housemaid who was assigned to take care of the children – allegedly sneaked out of the home to be with her boyfriend.

The children were burnt beyond recognition as help couldn’t come their way on time.

According to reports, the heartbroken couple are set to bury the charred remains of their children soon.



Source: tsb.com.ng

The post Housemaid burns three children to death out of negligence appeared first on Ghanamotion.com.

More on this and other updates?
Keep an eye on all our Social Media Channels
Feel free to share with Family and Friends by clicking on any of the Links below….. Cheers…!!!

Tags

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

code

Close
Close